Sydney Nerf Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» 35 dart drum vs 18 dart clip
Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Mar 2014, 11:11 am by mrtops

» Introductions - Who are you really?
Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 2:14 pm by inphamous

» Naplolean's sales
Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 2:16 pm by -mirsho

» [deleted]
Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 8:35 am by -mirsho

» Strongarm general modification
Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 6:22 am by inphamous

» WAZDAKKA BRAND COMMISSIONS
Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 6:52 am by BFG

» -mirsho's selling stuff ...again
Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 9:14 am by inphamous

» Gemini Pistol - Modding Comp entry.
Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 3:49 pm by Captain Crooks

» inPhamous' Trading thread
Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Nov 2012, 12:08 pm by inphamous

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale

+7
Ungmon
blastedgnu
Echoes
BFG
-mirsho
Manwithatophat
Captain Crooks
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale

Post by Manwithatophat Sat 14 Jul 2012, 1:06 pm

Captain Crooks wrote:
Nitefinder49 wrote:might get a raider from big w i don't know right now....

If what you're after is a Raider with a drum then buy the Big W one - if you're after the basic ingredients for a cool air blaster mod, then buy my set. It's not likely to be an easy mod, which is probably why I haven't seen one around - it'll take a bit of work to get the breech functioning with an air-tank behind it, unless you just use the nice long shell of the Raider for an internal RSCB or summink.

In the meantime i'll unreserve the lot, let me know when you make a decision either way.

I'm interested in Lot 2: Bumraider kit. I should be young enough, I'm 16. I'll get it at the next war I go to and pay in full along with Lot 11
Manwithatophat
Manwithatophat

Back to top Go down

Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: Young Bloods and New Recruits Sale

Post by Captain Crooks Sat 14 Jul 2012, 1:23 pm

I'm real sorry Manwithatophat, Mavshot bought that lot last weekend and I forgot to update the thread Sad my apologies! Would you be interested in the NIB BBUMB in lot 1?
Captain Crooks
Captain Crooks
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Manwithatophat Sun 15 Jul 2012, 2:48 am

Captain Crooks wrote:I'm real sorry Manwithatophat, Mavshot bought that lot last weekend and I forgot to update the thread Sad my apologies! Would you be interested in the NIB BBUMB in lot 1?

that works too
Manwithatophat
Manwithatophat

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Crooks Mon 23 Jul 2012, 11:52 am

Manwithatophat wrote:
Captain Crooks wrote:I'm real sorry Manwithatophat, Mavshot bought that lot last weekend and I forgot to update the thread Sad my apologies! Would you be interested in the NIB BBUMB in lot 1?

that works too

Can i confirm that you want to buy the BBUMB Mr Hat? Other parties are expressing interest... Wink
Captain Crooks
Captain Crooks
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Manwithatophat Wed 25 Jul 2012, 9:41 am

Captain Crooks wrote:
Manwithatophat wrote:

that works too

Can i confirm that you want to buy the BBUMB Mr Hat? Other parties are expressing interest... Wink

Yeah, I'll buy it along with the Hatchet I reserved earlier
Manwithatophat
Manwithatophat

Back to top Go down

Post by inphamous Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:39 pm

Do any of the shot blasts happen to come with the stocks?
inphamous
inphamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Crooks Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:18 pm

inphamous wrote:Do any of the shot blasts happen to come with the stocks?

I might have one for the blue one, but the red one doesn't, and i'm keeping the white one for my Blockade, sorry.
Captain Crooks
Captain Crooks
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by inphamous Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:45 pm

If the blue one comes with the stock ill take it
inphamous
inphamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Crooks Sat 04 Aug 2012, 1:45 pm

inphamous wrote:If the blue one comes with the stock ill take it

I'll put it on hold for you Smile Do you want to pay in one go or use the PPP scheme?
Captain Crooks
Captain Crooks
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by inphamous Sat 04 Aug 2012, 1:57 pm

ill pay in one go, about pickup i dont know if i can make it to the war on the 11th
inphamous
inphamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2